Lord Young, the PM's special adviser on small business, will host a live webchat on Monday 13 May on how to grow a business.
The webchat coincides with the publication of Lord Young’s latest report Growing Your Business: a report which highlights help available to small and micro firms to develop their confidence and capability to grow.
- When: Monday 13 May at 11am BST
- Where: Business Zone website
Ask a question
Lord Young will be joined by Simon Finch of Finch Installations, who recently secured a £9,000 Start-up Loan, and Anthony Lau, founder of Cyclehoop and 2009 winner of The Pitch, to discuss how business owners can grow a successful company.
Growing Your Business: A report on growing micro businesses
The report Growing your Business: A report on Growing Micro Businesses includes:
- an update on the government’s Start-Up Loans programme
- new developments to help growing small businesses such as the £30 million Growth Voucher programme
- an enhanced role for business schools in their engagement with local small firms
- further steps to open up public procurement to small suppliers