Governance review framework: Monitor to hold best practice event
Monitor and the Foundation Trust Network are holding a free, 1-day event to share learning from the 3 NHS foundation trusts piloting a new approach to governance reviews.
The event will offer delegates insight into how the pilots applied the guidance. The learning from the pilots will be fed into the final guidance and this will be published shortly.
Download the presentation slides
The governance review event's presentation slides (PDF, 1.26MB, 53 pages) feature all of the day’s presentations.
The event is an opportunity for delegates to:
- learn in more detail about the final governance review framework and approach
- understand what the framework and approach mean for foundation trusts
- learn how foundation trusts can adapt the framework for their own needs
- hear first-hand the challenges/barriers in applying the guidance and how to overcome them
- share views with peers and question Monitor and the Foundation Trust Network on areas of concern
Who should attend
The event is open to all NHS foundation trust board members but space is limited and only 1 person per organisation can attend. Please do not register if you are not a member of an NHS foundation trust board.
Date, time and venue
The event will be held in central London on Tuesday, 20 May. It will start at 11am and finish by 3pm. A full agenda will be sent nearer to the date of the event.
Holiday Inn - Regents Park, Carburton Street London W1W 5EE
If you have any queries please email Rachael.McAdam@Monitor.gov.uk or telephone 020 3747 0425.