The biggest annual showcase for the best and brightest in UK innovation is happening in London this week on Wednesday 5 and Thursday 6 November.
Innovate UK 2014 is an unmatched opportunity to:
- get an update from world-leading experts
- find out about global market opportunities and trends
- connect with potential investors and business partners
- see what support could be available for your business
It’s the place to meet exhibitors who are doing everything from re-inventing the wheel or connecting up the internet of things
to creating a robot hand with human levels of dexterity.
This year’s event is on track to be the best yet with headline speakers from government, industry and academia including:
- Vince Cable - Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills
- Richard Reed – co-founder of Innocent Smoothies
- Greg Clark - Minister for Universities and Science
- Phil Smith - CEO of Cisco UK and chairman of Innovate UK
- Professor Mariana Mazzucato - Economics of innovation guru
- Ed Vaizey - Minister of State at the Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Dr Hermann Hauser - co-founder Amadeus Capital Partners
Join us at Old Billingsgate in the heart of the City on 5 and 6 November to connect with the people and ideas who can take your business to the next level.
You can find out more, including an up-to-date programme of events, speakers and exhibitors,on the Innovate UK 2014 event website.
If you can’t make it to Innovate UK 2014, tune in to our live stream from 8.45am on both days to stay up-to-date with all the keynote presentations.