The webinar takes place on 21 October at 12.30pm. Sign up here
It will highlight how commissioners can use the regulations in place to help enable commissioning strategies and transformation plans locally. The scenarios and case studies discussed will encourage commissioners to think of the situations they face, and should help them to make quicker and bigger changes for the benefit of patients. You will have the opportunity to submit questions and comments during the webinar.
- Julie Wood, Director, NHSCC
- Dr Anne-Marie Houlder, Chair, NHS Stafford and Surrounds CCG, and member of the NHSCC Board
- Stephen Jones, Sector Involvement Lead, Monitor
- David Furness, Competition Adviser, Monitor
Who should watch?
- GP chairs
- Clinical commissioning leads
- Nursing directors
- Chief officers
- Finance directors
- Commissioning directors
- Service re-design leads
Sign up here