Advice for fans travelling to Serbia for the FK Partizan v Tottenham Hotspur match for the UEFA Europa League on Thursday 18th September 2014.
Date: 18th September 2014
Venue: FK Partizan Stadium - Belgrade
Kick off time: 19:00 (local time)
As well as this advice, check out our travel advice for Serbia
Passports, Visas and Insurance
- You don’t need a visa to travel to Serbia, however you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Remember to take out travel insurance, even if you’re only going for one night - it could save you a lot of money if you get into difficulties. Please note that your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is not valid in Serbia.
- You don’t have to carry your passport on your person while in Serbia but you should carry a copy if the authorities ask to see ID.
- If you lose your passport you will need to make an appointment with the Consular Section in Belgrade to apply for an Emergency Travel Document. You will need to provide a police report, one photo, flight details and 14.300 Dinars (RSD).
Getting to the stadium
The address for the FK Partizan stadium is Humska 1, 11000 Belgrade. For further information about the stadium please visit FK Partizan website
- Please refer to the Tottenham Hotspur website for detailed information about ticket booking, travel package and for the meeting point and transfer to and from the stadium.
At the match
Advice for when you’re at the match:
- Access to the stadium might be slow; there will be ticket checks; body searches may take place at the entrance to the turnstiles
- No glass or plastic bottles, cans, poles, flares and pyrotechnics, video cameras allowed
- Alcohol is banned within the stadium and the surrounding area
- As a public safety measure, Tottenham supporters are likely to be held back for approximately 30 minutes after the match final whistle
- As in any other city beware of pickpockets and bag snatchers at airports, railway stations, around the town centre and when using public transport. Only carry what you need and leave spare cash and valuables in hotel safety deposits
British Embassy address
Telephone +381 11 306 0900 (also for out of hours emergencies)
Office hours: 0800-1630 Monday to Thursday and 0800-1300 Fridays
Emergency services numbers
- The police can be contacted on 192, ambulance 194 and the fire brigade on 193.
Follow us on twitter UKinSerbia
Follow Spurs on twitter SpursOfficial