George Freeman talks about the use of digital technology to meet the challenges that our health care system faces.
In this video George Freeman, Minister for Life Sciences, talks about tackling some of the challenges faced in our health care system by:
- ensuring early diagnosis of illnesses to save money on treatments later
- creating a seamless health and care system that works for patients
- the use of digital technology for diagnostics
- generating income by becoming a leading pioneer in new technologies
- increasing the number of patients using digital technologies