We are pleased to announce that further workshops have been planned to take place in Birmingham, Leeds, London and Newcastle.
Where will they be held?
- LAA office Birmingham, 16 and 17 May, 11am to 1.45pm, 1st floor Cannon House, 18 The Priory Queensway, B4 6BS
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Combined Court Centre, 29 May 2019, 5pm to 7.30pm, The Law Courts, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3LA
- LAA office Leeds, 11 and 12 June 2019, 11am to 1.45pm, Ground Floor, 5 Welling Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP
- Canary Wharf, 1, 9 and 10 July 2019, 11am to 1.45pm, Auditorium 3.30, North Zone, 3rd Floor, 10 South Colonnade, E14 4QQ
What are the workshops for?
A number of claims are being submitted without the correct information. This is leading to unnecessary rejections and fee reductions.
The workshops will cover:
- supporting information for electronic evidence
- assessment process
- LAA reports
- special preparation
How do I apply?
If you are interested in attending email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited so you will need to apply early.
Criminal legal aid processing: applications and digital systems – for information on digital systems for criminal legal aid