Secure eMail contact addresses for all local areas are now available on the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) website.
This is being done in support of the move to digital working across the criminal justice system (CJS).
Each CPS area has a micro-site on the CPS website listing ‘contact information for the defence’ where the individual mailbox addresses are listed.
- visit CPS website
- on home page use ‘Your Local CPS’ drop-down box
- select a local area microsite
- to view addresses go to ‘contact information for the defence’ or ‘contacts for criminal justice agencies’
Why is using Secure eMail important?
Using Secure eMail:
- speeds up the communication process with the CPS
- ensures sensitive personal information remains secure
- offers a more productive and efficient way of working with the CPS
How to register for Secure eMail
You can register to use CJSM Secure eMail using the link below.
CPS area map
CJSM Secure eMail – use ‘signing up’ tab
Defence practitioners: guidelines on digital working – especially ‘CJSM: How to connect’ PDF near foot of page
Email: CJSEfficiency@cps.gsi.gov.uk - for enquiries about the CJS efficiency programme