The DRP is an important, high-profile part of our research and development strategy and commissions work across the supply chain to:
- inform the development of our strategy
- find innovative solutions for use across multiple sites
- maintain and develop vital technical skills
Three Direct Research Portfolio framework contracts are available either to individual organisations or consortia. The contracts focus on research in the following areas:
- Lot A: university interactions
- Lot B: integrated waste management and site decommissioning and remediation
- Lot C: spent fuel and nuclear materials
Contracts for the Direct Research Portfolio were last awarded in 2012.
We held a supplier information day in September 2015. The next phase of the process has now started. We have issued the full tender documentation to the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU).
Access tender information via Tenders Electronic Daily
To request the tender documentation please contact email@example.com
Request for tender documents should be submitted by 12 noon on 5 January 2016.
Tenders should be submitted by 12 noon on the following dates:
- Lot A: 6 January 2016
- Lot B: 11 January 2016
- Lot C: 13 January 2016
Published 24 November 2015