Construction funding: £2 million to improve the supply chain
Opportunities for businesses in any sector to collaborate on new ideas to modernise the way the UK building industry operates.
Lack of integration in the construction industry supply chain is leading to lost innovation opportunities. If your business has ideas that will encourage the creation of more integrated, collaborative supply chains in the construction industry, you could win a share of £2 million.
Innovate UK is to invest the funding to explore new ways of:
- increasing collaboration in the construction industry supply chain
- improving the flow of information throughout the construction industry supply chain
If you’re working in construction or any other industry sector your business can apply for this funding. These feasibility studies must be business-led and projects are open to companies of any size working in collaboration.
- small businesses could receive up to 70% of their eligible project costs
- medium-sized businesses could receive up to 60% of their eligible project costs
- large businesses could receive up to 50% of their eligible project costs
We expect projects to last 6 to 12 months with total costs ranging from £50,000 to £150,000.
- this competition opens on 9 March 2015
- the deadline for registration is midday on 15 April 2015
- there will be a briefing day for potential applicants in Bristol on 19 March 2015
- we’re holding a consortium-building workshop in Birmingham on 27 January 2015
Find out about Built Environment Community briefing events for this competition - being held around the UK from 27 January.