Launch of new training to help you become familiar with Client and Cost Management System (CCMS).
Providers and chambers now have new training modules to help them get to grips with CCMS:
- Providers – application process, means and merits interviews and making claims
- Chambers – introduction and overview of the system
Details of each module are published on the CCMS website – see link below.
How do the interactive models work?
Once in the module, you can work at your own pace. They can be downloaded as a PDF file and accessed at any time.
You will be able to:
- see the pages/screens that you will need to use
- familiarise yourself with the system’s layout
- follow instructions on each page that walk you through processes
If you have any questions after going through a module, you can:
- refer to our Quick Guides – link below
- dial into one of our daily Q&A drop in sessions – link below.
To help us improve the modules, send us your feedback – link below.
Published: 2 December 2015
From: Legal Aid Agency