Providers and chambers now have new training modules to help them get to grips with CCMS:
- Providers – application process, means and merits interviews and making claims
- Chambers – introduction and overview of the system
Details of each module are published on the CCMS website – see link below.
How do the interactive models work?
Once in the module, you can work at your own pace. They can be downloaded as a PDF file and accessed at any time.
You will be able to:
- see the pages/screens that you will need to use
- familiarise yourself with the system’s layout
- follow instructions on each page that walk you through processes
If you have any questions after going through a module, you can:
- refer to our Quick Guides – link below
- dial into one of our daily Q&A drop in sessions – link below.
To help us improve the modules, send us your feedback – link below.
CCMS website: interactive training modules
CCMS website: quick guides
CCMS website: Q&A drop in sessions
CCMS interactive training feedback
Published 2 December 2015