We’re extending our popular online Client and Cost Management System (CCMS) master classes so that they cover more topics and are run more frequently.
Our master classes:
- focus on giving you practical information and advice on using the system
- are tailored to address your questions and feedback
- are kept small – 15 participants – so that you can get the most out of them
The master classes last no more than an hour and will be held via WebEx.
Master class topics
- Introduction to using CCMS (new)
- Emergency applications
- Means and merits assessments (new)
- Assigning counsel
- Uploading and sending electronic evidence (new)
- Managing actions and notifications (new)
- Submitting outcomes and discharging a certificate (new)
- Provider Billing (new)
How to book
You can find out more and book a place on our EventBrite page – see below.
Places are allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so please limit your attendance to one place per organisation.
EventBrite – to book a place
CCMS.email@example.com – to email questions or suggest a training topic
Published 17 December 2014