Civil news: expansion of CCMS online master classes
Client and Cost Management System training to be held more frequently with extra topics.
We’re extending our popular online Client and Cost Management System (CCMS) master classes so that they cover more topics and are run more frequently.
Our master classes:
- focus on giving you practical information and advice on using the system
- are tailored to address your questions and feedback
- are kept small – 15 participants – so that you can get the most out of them
The master classes last no more than an hour and will be held via WebEx.
Master class topics
- Introduction to using CCMS (new)
- Emergency applications
- Means and merits assessments (new)
- Assigning counsel
- Uploading and sending electronic evidence (new)
- Managing actions and notifications (new)
- Submitting outcomes and discharging a certificate (new)
- Provider Billing (new)
How to book
You can find out more and book a place on our EventBrite page – see below.
Places are allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so please limit your attendance to one place per organisation.
EventBrite – to book a place
CCMS.firstname.lastname@example.org – to email questions or suggest a training topic
Published: 17 December 2014
From: Legal Aid Agency