World news story
Applications open for Chevening
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Brazilians can apply from 1 September 2013 to 15 November 2013
Chevening Scholarships are the British government’s global scholarship programme funded by the Foreign Office and partners. The scholarships are awarded to students of excellence in their fields and have a potential for leadership.
The Scholarships not only offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, but the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network. We accept applications from a wide range of subject areas, however, we particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Business, Finance, Economics and Public Administration (including Project and Crisis Management)
- International Relations, Law and Social Sciences (including Education, Human Rights, Development, Conflict and Security) Journalism and Communications
- Climate Change, Sustainability and Energy
- Sports Administration and Major Sporting Event Legacy
- ICT and Creative Industries
Last year, 25 Chevening Scholars from Brazil studied in the UK. For more information on past scholars’ experiences of studying in the UK please click here.
Read more about the Chevening Schorlarsip for Brazil on Chevening’s page.
For more information please contact
Mariana Caminha - Communications Manager - British Embassy Brasilia T: 55 61 3329-2326 Press.firstname.lastname@example.org