Detail of outcome
The committee’s report on these regulations, and the government’s response, were published on 22 January 2014 – Draft Income Support (Work-Related Activity) and Miscellaneous Amendment Regulations 2014: SSAC report.
Consultation and a call for evidence about the Income Support (Work-Related Activity) and Miscellaneous Amendments Regulations 2013.
This consultation was held on another website.
This consultation ran from
This consultation is part of the Social Security Advisory Committee’s (SSAC) consideration of the The Income Support (Work-Related Activity) and Miscellaneous Amendments Regulations 2013.
SSAC wants to hear from those organisations or individuals who have evidence relating to the following issues:
- the impact of changes previous to Income Support eligibility on lone parent households where the youngest child is aged between 5 and 10
- the potential impact of the proposed mandation of work-related activity for those households with a youngest child aged 3 or 4
- whether the removal from the Income Support legislation of the list of ‘good causes’ for failing to attend a work-focused interview is likely to have an impact
- the potential implications of the proposals in terms of costs, administration and other priorities
- the implications for childcare provision for both lone parents and different types of childcare provider