We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
The Environment Agency proposes to change standard rules for:
- water discharges
- materials recovery and recycling
- waste electrical and electronic equipment
- storage of electrical insulating oils
- metal recovery / scrap metal
- onshore oil and gas exploration and mining
- clarification on distances from springs, wells or boreholes
We would like your views on the proposed changes relevant to you.
We’ll use your responses to help develop the changes to the standard rules sets. We aim to publish the revised standard rules sets in October 2018.
The standard rules permits are an efficient way of regulating for operators and the Environment Agency, as well as protecting the environment from pollution.