Shale Wealth Fund
- HM Treasury
- Part of:
- Shale gas, hydraulic fracturing, and other unconventional hydrocarbons
- 8 August 2016
We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation ran from
A consultation seeking views on the delivery method and priorities of the Shale Wealth Fund.
The government is consulting in order to seek views on the delivery method and priorities of the Shale Wealth Fund. Responses are welcomed from individuals or from organisations, such as charities, businesses, local authorities and community groups.
The consultation seeks to explore the following key issues:
- what the government’s priorities should be for the Shale Wealth Fund
- the allocation of funding from the Shale Wealth Fund to different stakeholder groups
- the extent to which the industry community benefits scheme and the Shale Wealth Fund should be aligned
- potential delivery models for the Shale Wealth Fund – to ensure that households and communities benefit, and to
- decide how funds are spent, and how any process should be administered
Published: 8 August 2016