We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
The Minister of State for Policing, Fire and Criminal Justice and Victims announced the launch of the SIA triennial review in a written ministerial statement on 14 July 2015 (PDF, 77KB).
Responses to this consultation will be considered during the review. We are keen to hear views from all interested parties but in particular those with a direct interest in the work of the SIA, including:
- employers and their representative bodies
- employees and their representative bodies
- SIA and its staff
- local authorities
- police forces
- other government departments
- the devolved administrations
- professional bodies
- voluntary and third sector organisations