Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
This document provides a summary of responses to our consultation on Reform of the Landfill Communities Fund.
The following proposals will be taken forward:
- limit administrative costs to 7.5% and to continue monitoring the sector’s progress
- remove investments and administrative services to other environmental bodies
- reduce the record-keeping requirements of the scheme
- require landfill operators to provide 10% of their contribution to projects
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) is asking for comments on proposals for reform of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) to improve the flow of funding to communities.
This consultation ran from
The government announced at Autumn Statement 2014 that it would set up a working group to develop proposals to reform the LCF. This consultation sets out the proposals developed by the working group.
HMRC are now asking for feedback on the impact and workability of these proposals to help determine the final shape of reform of the LCF.
Published: 18 March 2015
Updated: 25 November 2015
- Summary of responses for the Reform of the Landfill Communities Fund consultation have been added to this page.
- First published.