Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
This report presents the response to our consultation on a more proportionate approach to re-inspecting inadequate local authorities. It outlines our conclusions to this response and our review of the improvement offer to local authorities.
We propose to use the single inspection framework more proportionately for re-inspection.
We are seeking your views on:
- whether re-inspection should focus on weaknesses
- the timing of the re-inspection
- which aspects of the single inspection framework arrangements we could be more flexible about on a re-inspection
- how we should report our findings
The consultation document and questionnaire
The consultation and combined questionnaire should be read together. The document is available in two formats:
- you can fill in the Word version of the questionnaire by hand or on your computer
- you can fill in the PDF version of the questionnaire by hand
You can also download the consultation document in either format and then complete the online questionnaire.