Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
This document summarises the:
- responses to the consultation and our responses to these
- decisions we have made
- actions we will take
Detail of feedback received
The Environment Agency wants your views on the costings presented in this business engagement assessment.
This consultation ran from
This draft business engagement assessment considers the financial impacts of a proposal to revise standard rules that authorise the landspreading of waste on land for recovery, and separate standard rules that authorise the storage of waste destined for landspreading.
Accountability for Regulator Impact requires us to quantify the financial impacts from the more significant changes to the way we implement regulation and discuss these in advance with business.
Before we make any such changes to our regulatory approaches, we must:
- describe the proposed change and its expected effects in the form of a draft business engagement assessment
- discuss and if possible agree that assessment with business representatives
- publish draft and finalised assessments online, following business feedback
We are inviting comments with supporting information specifically on the financial impacts of the proposed changes. Details of these are in the summary of consultation responses and decisions.
PDF, 216KB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 14 January 2016
Updated: 16 August 2016
- New report published: Landspreading business engagement assessment, summary of responses and decisions.
- The Environment Agency online consultation tool has changed so the response document for this consultation has been republished directly onto GOV.UK.
- First published.