We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation seeks views on proposals for trustees and managers of certain occupational schemes to:
- publish information about cost and charges and tell members where they can find it
- provide information, if a member asks, about the funds in which their money is invested
The proposals follow earlier calls for evidence on:
We published research on the latest pension charges survey on 26 October 2017.
We would particularly welcome responses from:
- members of occupational pension schemes
- consumer groups
- pension providers, including third-party administrators
- investment managers
- independent financial advisers and adviser firms
- trustees and managers of schemes
- interested members of the public