We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
The Internet Safety Strategy looks at how we can ensure Britain is the safest place in the world to be online. The Strategy considers the responsibilities of companies to their users, the use of technical solutions to prevent online harms and government’s role in supporting users.
The consultation covers various aspects of online safety including:
- the introduction of a social media code of practice, transparency reporting and a social media levy,
- technological solutions to online harms,
- developing children’s digital literacy,
- support for parents and carers,
- adults’ experience of online abuse, and
- young people’s use of online dating websites/ applications.
Also published today: Children’s online activities, risks and safety: A literature review by the UKCCIS Evidence Group. To be found on the UKCCIS webpage
If you would like to review a list of the consultation questions before completing the online survey, please contact us at the email address below.