Healthcare markets: economies of scale and scope
We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation ran from
Monitor is seeking feedback on this report, which looks at how the volume and range of services carried out by a healthcare provider affects quality and cost.
Monitor welcomes your comments on this report. In particular, readers are asked to consider the following questions:
- what do you think of the proposed framework for measuring economies of scale and scope?
- what are you views on the initial case study evidence identified?
- what are the key modelling improvements that should be made when gathering evidence on economies of scale and scope?
- do you have any ideas on how changes in clinical quality can be measured and accounted for in future work?
- do you think there are any other issues which should be considered?
PDF, 3.52MB, 174 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 16 August 2012