We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
Monitor welcomes your comments on this report. In particular, readers are asked to consider the following questions:
- what do you think of the proposed framework for measuring economies of scale and scope?
- what are you views on the initial case study evidence identified?
- what are the key modelling improvements that should be made when gathering evidence on economies of scale and scope?
- do you have any ideas on how changes in clinical quality can be measured and accounted for in future work?
- do you think there are any other issues which should be considered?