This consultation ran from to
Monitor is seeking feedback on this report, which looks at how the volume and range of services carried out by a healthcare provider affects quality and cost.
Monitor welcomes your comments on this report. In particular, readers are asked to consider the following questions:
- what do you think of the proposed framework for measuring economies of scale and scope?
- what are you views on the initial case study evidence identified?
- what are the key modelling improvements that should be made when gathering evidence on economies of scale and scope?
- do you have any ideas on how changes in clinical quality can be measured and accounted for in future work?
- do you think there are any other issues which should be considered?