We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
A number of gas licence exemption orders under the Gas Act 1986 will expire on 1 March 2011. It is DECC’s intention to issue a new order that will replicate the exemptions that are still relevant. This notice sets out the proposal by the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change for the making of an order granting various exemptions from section 5(1)(a), (b) and (c) of the Gas Act.
26 October 2010.
Tel: 0300 068 6095 Email: Nicola.Robinson@decc.gsi.gov.uk Post: Nicola Robinson
Department of Energy & Climate Change
4th floor Area C, 3 Whitehall Place
The Gas (Exemptions) Order 2011 came into force on 1 March 2011.
The Gas (Exemptions) Order 2011 extends the Orders that expired on 1 March 2011. These are:
- The Gas Act 1986 (Exemptions) (No 1) Order 1996 (1996/449)
- The Gas Act 1986 (Exemptions) (No 2) Order 1996 (1996/471)
- The Gas Act 1986 (Exemptions) (No 4) Order 1996 (1996/2765)
- The Gas Act 1986 (Exemption) Order 1997 (1997/2427)
- The Gas Act 1986 (Exemptions) Order 1999 (1999/2639); and
- The Gas Act 1986 (Exemptions) (No 2) Order 1999 (1999/3089)
The impact assessment is available as part of the explanatory memorandum.