This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
A consultation on proposals to update the appearance of forms used at elections in Northern Ireland and make them more accessible to voters.
This consultation ran from
To support work on modernising the electoral system, the government is undertaking an upgrade of voter-facing forms and notices used in a number of elections across the United Kingdom.
This consultation contains proposals to update the appearance of voter-facing forms used in elections in Northern Ireland.
The government is seeking views on changes to the following forms:
- Ballot papers (excluding UK Parliamentary elections, which have already been changed)
- Guidance for voters in voting (excluding UK Parliamentary elections)
- Poll cards (including postal and proxy poll cards)
- Declaration of identity
- Proxy paper
- Certificate of employment
- Declaration made by companion of voter with disabilities (excluding UK Parliamentary elections)
PDF, 604KB, 38 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email NIOwebEditor.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.