We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
To support work on modernising the electoral system, the government is undertaking an upgrade of voter-facing forms and notices used in a number of elections across the United Kingdom.
This consultation contains proposals to update the appearance of voter-facing forms used in elections in Northern Ireland.
The government is seeking views on changes to the following forms:
- Ballot papers (excluding UK Parliamentary elections, which have already been changed)
- Guidance for voters in voting (excluding UK Parliamentary elections)
- Poll cards (including postal and proxy poll cards)
- Declaration of identity
- Proxy paper
- Certificate of employment
- Declaration made by companion of voter with disabilities (excluding UK Parliamentary elections)