Wine Duty

Find out if you need to be licensed for Wine Duty, how to submit returns and how to move wine in duty suspense.

Apply for a licence

Accounting for Wine Duty

  1. Accounting for Wine Duty
  2. Reliefs for Wine Duty (Excise Notice 163c)
  3. Reliefs from Alcohol Duties
  4. Record keeping for Wine Duty (Excise Notice 163b)

Submit a return and pay

Moving wine in duty suspension


Published 11 July 2018