Traffic Commissioner PSV Notices and Proceedings
Notice of bus and coach operator licence applications to, and decisions made by, the Traffic Commissioner.
The Traffic Commissioner publishes a notice of all public service vehicle (PSV) operator licence applications in a fortnightly publication, ‘Notices and Proceedings’.
Check applications or find operators
- check vehicle operator licensing Notices and Proceedings by name, date and area
- find a bus operator by name, address or licence number
- find registered local bus services by operator name, licence number, or start and finish point
The police and local authorities can object to any application if they can prove that the applicant doesn’t satisfy the legal requirements.
- Raising an objection against an operator - guide contains advice on how to object against an application and the process once an objection has been placed
- Traffic commissioner public inquiries
You can subscribe to “Notices and Proceedings” by contacting the Central Licensing Office at:
Office of the Traffic Commissioner (Licensing)
Telephone 0300 123 9000
Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 6pm
You can also sign up for email alerts when any vehicle operator licensing content is published or updated.
Notices and Proceedings
- PSV notices and proceedings for the east of England
- PSV notices and proceedings for London and the south east of England
- PSV notices and proceedings for the north east of England
- PSV notices and proceedings for the north west of England
- PSV notices and proceedings for the West Midlands
- PSV notices and proceedings for the west of England
- PSV notices and proceedings for Scotland
- PSV notices and proceedings for Wales