Government revenues from UK oil and gas production
Statistics of government revenues from UK oil and gas production and analysis of assessment data for fields subject to Petroleum Revenue Tax (PRT)
The National Statistics published for taxation of UK oil and gas production consist of receipts information (table 11.11) covering all historical duties levied on companies participating in this ring fence regime, including ring fence Corporation Tax (RFCT), supplementary charge (SC), Petroleum Revenue Tax (PRT) and royalties.
PRT assessment statistics are also featured in the publications. Table 11.12 features itemised assessment information showing gross profits, expenditures and reliefs, oil allowance and safeguard restriction, Table 11.12A additional analyses of PRT and Table 11.13 provides a breakdown of the number of fields whose profits are covered by reliefs and allowances and those fields paying PRT.
- National Statistics
Other statistics information
- Official Statistics
Published: 12 July 2013
Updated: 10 February 2016
- small re-organisation of pages
- A one-off publication of an additional Table 11.12A, which extends Table 11.12 giving a historical time series of this data back to 1975.
- Updated with latest publication pages.
- Tables 11.11, 11.12 and 11.13 have been updated with the latest data.
- Tables 11.12 and 11.13 have been updated with PRT Assessment data up until June 2014.
- First published.
From: HM Revenue & Customs