Drugs licensing

This series brings together all documents relating to drugs licensing.

General licensing information

Domestic licensing

Information for companies working with controlled drugs in England, Wales or Scotland.

Industrial hemp (low-THC cannabis)

Information for growers of industrial hemp for the production of seed and fibre only.

Import export licensing

Information for companies on the import and export of controlled drugs to and from the UK.

Personal licensing

Information on controlled drugs for individual travellers entering or leaving the UK.

Licensing fees

Controlled drugs fees information for individuals and companies.

Published 10 January 2013