If you’re getting a test to use in court
You must use an accredited testing laboratory. If you do not, the results will not be accepted in court.
Accredited testing laboratories
The government accredited testing laboratories are:
- Alpha Biolaboratories (AlphaBiolabs)
- Cellmark (Orchid Cellmark Ltd)
- Complement Genomics (Dadcheck)
- DDC Laboratories
- DNA Analysis at King’s College London
- Endeavor DNA Laboratories
- Eurofins Forensic Services Limited
- Eurofins Medigenomix Forensik GmbH (DNA Legal)
- Genetrack Biolabs
- Genomics for Life (Paternity for Life)
- IDna Genetics Limited (Anglia DNA Services)
- Key Forensic Services Ltd
These laboratories are accredited until the Ministry of Justice reviews the list in May 2022.
How much it costs
Testing laboratories set their own fees. Check their websites for details.