To get an energy performance certificate for your home, you to need have your property assessed. Search for an accredited assessor in your area.

Start now

Before you start

When you find a local assessor:

  • contact them directly to arrange a viewing
  • check that they’re part of an accredited scheme

For a business property search for a Commercial Energy Assessor.

If you’re unhappy with the assessment you can complain to the assessor directly. If you’re still unhappy, you can contact the assessor’s accreditation scheme.

Their contact details will be on the energy performance certificate.

There is a different process if you want to find an approved assessor in Scotland.