Help if you're a student with a learning difficulty, health problem or disability

Further information

Contact the disability adviser at your university or college if you need advice about financial help.

You can read a more detailed guide for the 2017 to 2018 academic year.

If your circumstances change

Contact Student Finance England if your circumstances change as this may affect what you’re entitled to. For example, if your condition gets worse you may be able to get extra help.


You can ask for an explanation or to have your case reviewed if your application is turned down. Contact Student Finance England for more details.