Find a Disabled Students' Allowance assessment centre

Enter your postcode to find your nearest Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) assessment centre.

This page is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Only book an assessment if you’ve been told you need one by:

  • Student Finance England
  • Student Finance Wales
  • Student Finance Northern Ireland

The assessment fee will be covered by your DSA. You do not have to pay for the assessment yourself.

Postcode lookup
For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder