Help if you're a student with a learning difficulty, health problem or disability

Skip to contents of guide

Further information

Contact the disability adviser at your university or college if you need advice about financial help.

If your circumstances change

Contact Student Finance England if your circumstances change as this may affect what you’re entitled to. For example, if your condition gets worse you may be able to get extra help.


You can ask for an explanation or to have your case reviewed if your application is turned down. Contact Student Finance England for more details.