All public sector organisations can use the Digital Marketplace to find people and technology for digital projects.
You can find:
- cloud technology and support, eg web hosting and IT health checks
- physical datacentre space for legacy systems
- digital specialists, eg developers and content designers
- digital outcomes, eg a booking system beta or an accessibility audit
- user research participants and labs
Suppliers on the Digital Marketplace are already on either the G-Cloud, Digital Outcomes and Specialists or Crown Hosting Data Centres framework.
Start now on the Digital Marketplace
Before you start
The buying process differs according to which agreement between government and supplier (framework) you’re using.
Buying services through frameworks is faster and cheaper than entering into individual procurement contracts.
Find out how to: