Get a historical conviction for consensual gay sex deleted from the record.

Anyone with a historical conviction, caution, warning or reprimand for consensual gay sex can now apply to the Home Office to have it deleted from the record.

If your application is successful, your records will be updated and the conviction will no longer appear on a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check or referred to in any future court proceedings.

Download the form and send to the Home Office’s Chapter 4 Applications section to apply.

Home Office - Chapter 4 Applications

Chapter 4 Applications
4th Floor Fry Building
2 Marsham Street

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.