Compensation for victims of uninsured or hit and run drivers

You may be able to claim compensation from the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) if you’ve been injured or your property has been damaged because of an uninsured or ‘hit and run’ driver.

Contact the MIB directly or read more information on the MIB website.

The Motor Insurers’ Bureau
01908 830001
Find out about call charges

The Motor Insurers' Bureau
Linford Wood House
6 - 12 Capital Drive
Linford Wood
Milton Keynes
MK14 6XT