You can use software to file your company accounts, file changes to your details and returns to Companies House electronically.
You can also file company documents with Companies House online.
Using software or filing online you’ll:
- be less likely to get late filing penalties
- get confirmation that your documents have been received
- find out if they’re accepted or rejected
How to file electronically
You must register for an online filing account - fill in the online filing credit account application form and send it to the address on the form.
You can then either:
- get a software package from a Companies House (and HMRC) approved provider
- develop your own software - request a copy of the Companies House technical specifications by emailing email@example.com