You can use software to file your company accounts, file changes to your details and returns to Companies House electronically.
Using software or filing online you’ll:
- be less likely to get late filing penalties
- get confirmation that your documents have been received
- find out if they’re accepted or rejected
How to file electronically
You must register for an online filing account - fill in the online filing credit account application form and send it to the address on the form.
You can then either:
- get a software package from a Companies House (and HMRC) authorised provider
- develop your own software - check the Companies House technical specifications