Joseph Ash / W Corbett & Co (Galvanizing) merger inquiry
The CMA investigated the anticipated acquisition by Joseph Ash Limited of W Corbett & Co (Galvanizing) Limited.
|Phase 2 date||Action|
|23 July 2015||Merger reference cancelled|
|9 July 2015||Merger reference made|
|Phase 1 date||Action|
|6 August 2015||Decision published|
|25 June 2015||Decision announced|
|28 April 2015 to 13 May 2015||Invitation to comment|
|28 April 2015||Launch of merger inquiry|
Merger reference cancelled
- Notice of cancellation of merger reference (24.7.15)
- News story: Joseph Ash / W Corbett & Co (Galvanizing) merger inquiry formally cancelled (24.7.15)
Reference unless undertakings accepted
- Press release: Galvanising merger in West Midlands faces in-depth investigation unless undertakings offered (25.6.15)
- Full text decision (6.8.15)
Launch of CMA merger inquiry
- Commencement of initial period notice (28.4.15)
Please send written representations about any competition issues to:
Alba Ziso and Paul Tew
Competition and Markets Authority
Published: 28 April 2015
Updated: 6 August 2015
Opened: 28 April 2015
Closed: 24 July 2015
- Full text of the decisions published.
- Merger reference cancelled.
- Reference decision announced.
- Decision announced: reference unless undertakings accepted.
- First published.