The CMA investigated the anticipated acquisition by Fenland Laundries Limited of the Cleanroom Laundry business of Fishers Services Limited.
|Phase 2 date||Action|
|7 January 2016||Merger reference cancelled|
|4 January 2016||Merger reference made|
Merger reference cancelled
- Cancellation of merger reference (7.1.16)
- News story: Fenland/Fishers’ cleanroom laundry business merger inquiry cancelled (7.1.16)
Terms of reference
4 January 2016: The CMA has referred the anticipated acquisition by Fenland Laundries Limited of the cleanroom laundry business of Fishers Services Limited.
- Terms of reference (4.1.16)
|Phase 1 date||Action|
|4 January 2016||Decision published|
|16 December 2015||Decision announced|
|21 October to 3 November 2015||Invitation to comment|
|21 October 2015||Launch of merger inquiry|
- News story: CMA refers cleanroom laundry merger for in-depth investigation (4.1.16)
- Reference decision (12.1.16)
Reference unless undertakings accepted
The full text of the decision is available below.
- Press release: Cleanroom laundry service merger could face in-depth investigation (16.12.15)
- Full text decision (4.1.16)
Launch of CMA merger inquiry
21 October 2015: The CMA announced the launch of its merger inquiry by notice to the parties.
- Commencement of initial period notice (21.10.15)
Published: 21 October 2015
Updated: 12 January 2016
Opened: 21 October 2015
Closed: 7 January 2016
- Reference decision published.
- First published.