You can't apply for this licence online. Contact your local council.


You need a club machine permit if you run a members’ club, miners’ welfare institute or a commercial club and have gaming machines.

You can provide up to 3 gaming machines for use, each of which must fall within category B, C or D, with a club machine permit.

How to apply

Apply for a permit from the Licensing Board of your local council. You will have to pay a fee with your application.

You may also have to register to pay machine game duty.