Apply for compensation if you haven’t been paid your notice and you have:
- a National Insurance number
- started a redundancy claim
- received your claim reference number, for example LN12345678
If you don’t enter any information for more than 30 minutes your claim will time out and you’ll have to start again.
Before you start
You’ll also need details of any:
- benefits you’re entitled to during your notice period
- money you earned during your notice period
Help with your claim
Contact the Insolvency Service if you have questions about your claim.
You’ll need either your National Insurance number or claim reference number when you contact them.