- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 5 July 2017, see all updates
- Type of support:
- Finance and Grant
- Business stage:
- Business and finance, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Science and technology, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Capital grants to support expansion projects that create jobs in the Leeds City Region area.
How much you can get
£10,000 to £250,000
Who it’s for
Businesses based in or moving to the Leeds City Region that:
- have a capital investment project over £50,000, that will create jobs
- have been established for at least 12 months
- operate from commercial premises
The Leeds City Region includes:
Leeds City Region (LCR) Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
Published: 20 March 2017
Updated: 5 July 2017
- The programme name and how much you can get have changed.
- First published.