• Apply for a UK residence card

    You can apply for a residence card if you’re from outside the EEA and living with a European partner or family member in the UK - eligibility, documents you must provide, how to apply, information about permanent residence

  • Apply for an EEA family permit

    Get an EEA family permit if you want to join your family or partner in the UK and they're from the European Economic Area (EEA) - eligibility, cost

  • Prove your right to live in the UK as an EU citizen

    Apply for a registration certificate if you're a citizen of the EU or a European Economic Area (EEA) country and want to prove your right to live in the UK

  • Working in the UK as a Croatian national

    Find out whether you need permission to work in the UK if you're from Croatia - apply for blue, purple or yellow registration certificates

  • Apply for a derivative residence card

    A derivative residence card proves your right to live in the UK if you're the carer or child of a European citizen - fees, how to apply

  • UK Ancestry visa

    Apply for a UK Ancestry visa if you're a Commonwealth citizen and can prove that one of your grandparents was born in the UK - eligibility, fees, documents, how to apply and how long it takes