Book, reschedule or cancel an annual test or paid retest for a single vehicle only. This includes tests for:
- heavy goods vehicles, including horse boxes
- vehicle and trailer combinations
- public service vehicles (PSVs)
You can only use this service to book a test at a Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) test station. Contact your nearest Authorised Testing Facility (ATF) to book a test there instead.
Start now on the DVSA website
Before you start
You can book up to 93 days ahead.
You’ll need the following to use this service:
- vehicle registration number or trailer identification number
- vehicle make and model
- type of heavy goods vehicle (articulated or rigid) and the number of axles
- type and number of axles of any trailers
- for PSVs, the number of passengers it can carry
- a debit or credit card
What you can’t book
You can’t use the service to book:
- dangerous goods tests
- voluntary tests
- part-paid tests
- Low Emission Certificate tests
- technical tests, for example a first-time trailer test
- vehicle identity checks
- Individual Vehicle Approval or motorcycle Single Vehicle Approval tests
Cancelling, rescheduling and viewing bookings
You’ll need the order reference number you were given when the original booking was made, for example A123-BB44.
You can also use this service to manage your DVSA pre-funded account, and update your contact details.
You’ll lose your fee if you cancel or reschedule within 3 working days of a test. Working days are Monday to Friday except bank holidays.