Search for test stations for lorries, buses and trailers in England, Scotland and Wales. Use NI Direct if you’re in Northern Ireland.
The Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) have merged to form the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
- Not available in Northern Ireland
Most lorries, buses and trailers need an annual test to make sure they are roadworthy and meet standards set by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
You can find information on:
- test station addresses and contact details
- any restrictions on testing
- any Authorised Testing Facilities (ATF) near the test station
- which tests they offer, eg heavy goods vehicle (HGV) and public service vehicle (PSV) tests