Apply for an Individual Vehicle Approval test for:

  • passenger cars
  • goods vehicles
  • buses and coaches
  • trailers
  • special purpose vehicles, for example, vehicles specially designed to hold a wheelchair

You can use this service for single and multiple vehicles.

Start now on the technical application submission (TAS) service

Before you start

To use the service you’ll need:

  • a completed IVA application form
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or chassis number
  • vehicle registration number (if registered)