Apply for a sponsor licence

Apply for a sponsor licence so you can sponsor foreign workers or students to come and work or study in the UK.

You’ll also need a sponsor licence to employ EEA and Swiss citizens coming to the UK to work from 1 January 2021.

Start now


Read the guide to applying as either:

You’ll need a credit or debit card to apply for a sponsor licence.

  • Takes around 20 to 30 minutes