Appeal a Housing Benefit decision

Housing Benefit is handled by your local council. If you’re unhappy with a housing benefit decision, you can:

  • ask the council to review their decision
  • appeal against it at a tribunal
For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder

This service is only available in England and Wales.

Get help and advice

You can get free help and advice from:

You can also seek advice from a legal adviser or solicitor.